Eggs contain many vitamins and minerals that are essential parts of a healthy diet, and in many parts of the world, eggs are a readily available, inexpensive source of food.
Some of the health benefits:
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
- Low in LDL cholesterol, while high in good HDL cholesterol
- A valuable source of Choline
- Protect your eyes from age related degeneration
- Contains Aminos that create the perfect protein
- Filling and satisfying for weight loss
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer
- Prevents fatigue with long lasting energy
Rich in: Vitamin A, B2, V12, B5, D, E, biotin, choline, folic acid, iodine, iron, lutein and zeaxanthin, phosphorus, protein, selenium
Great for: Breakfast or baked goods.