Touted by whole foods enthusiasts and Paleo eaters, this naturally dry fruit is a powerhouse of minerals, energy and fiber. Its paste makes a natural binder in baked treats; its syrup adds sweetness to beverages. Eaten plain or stuffed, it makes a nutritious snack. This is Khallas dates.
Some of the health benefits:
- Helps relieve constipation.
- Provides rapid energy.
- Helps prevent night blindness.
- Improves cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Preserves healthy intestinal microbiome.
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy.
- Slows down aging process.
Rich in: Vitamins A, and K, niacin phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper and zinc.
Great for: Natural sweetener for smoothies, and baked goods.