The raw, pure form of chocolate. These are bits and pieces of crushed, dried cacao beans. Also known as nature’s chocolate chips, these nibs are naturally bitter yet crunchy.
Some of the health benefits:
- Packed with fiber and antioxidants.
- Provides feel-good chemicals.
- Improves blood, sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
- Improves cellular health.
- Protects cardiovascular system and heart.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Improves cognitive function.
- Magnesium and potassium-rich food.
Rich in: Flavonoid antioxidants, including epicatechin, catechin, and procyanidins.
Great for: As a snack on its own, baked goods, toss in to your favorite smoothie.